The Center for Customer Engagement has established a Hall of Fame to recognize outstanding career accomplishments by practitioners in the field of customer advocacy and engagement, including:
- Building customer engagement programs that pursue and achieve important strategic business objectives.
- Developing the full potential of their best customers to help such customers grow the business while also building their own careers.
- Demonstrating noteworthy thought leadership in the profession; never satisfied to rest on their laurels.
- Serving in leadership roles and sharing their expertise with the broader customer engagement community.
- Giving back by mentoring less experienced colleagues coming into the profession.
Hall of Fame members are regarded by their peers as exemplars of professionalism, and by their senior managements as essential strategic contributors to the business.
Director, Digital Business Enablement
Manager, Customer Loyalty
Senior Director, Innovators Reference Program
Class of 2013
Senior Manager, Global Advocacy Programs
Senior Director Customer Programs
Class of 2014
Head of Customer Programs
Class of 2015
Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
Scott Acheson, PMP
Director SAP Global Marketing
Class of 2016
Senior Manager, Global Reference Programs
Senior Manager, Global Client Engagement
Executive Customer Advocate Program
Class of 2017
Group Manager, Customer Programs
Director, Customer Connect (Customer Advocacy Program)